BLH Technologies, Inc. Rockville, MD
- Posted: 28 days ago
At BLH Technologies, Inc., we value talented and highly motivated professionals who have a passion for working with underserved communities to improve lives. We are a small business with expertise in public health, human services, communications, and technology.
BLH seeks a Research Associate with more than 7 years of experience working in the human services arena with extensive knowledge of research and analysis, federal contracting, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and other safety net programming.
The Research Associate will work at our offices in Rockville, Maryland, providing a range of research and analysis support for an Office of Family Assistance (OFA) contract. This position reports directly to the Project Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Support project research activities, specifically compiling and synthesizing learnings from Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) activities designed to help local human services programs design innovative responses to impacts of COVID-19.
- Summarize findings from learnings from TTA for reporting to OFA.
- Support development of materials for the broader field sharing practice implications of lessons learned from the TTA.
- Support the development and writing of practice briefs, written reports, and other public-facing documents.
- At least a bachelor's degree in a related discipline is required.
- Federal contracting experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of safety net programs, especially TANF, is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and digital platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
BLH Technologies, Inc.
ScienceView all jobs at BLH Technologies, Inc.