- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$10 - $12 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Process client billing properly using daily time records with help from the accounting department
- Work with attorneys and paralegals to create various legal documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when requested
- Manage office correspondence and administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, responding to emails, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines
- Make travel arrangements, schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Conduct legal research, when necessary, with guidance from attorneys and paralegals
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Some knowledge of legal software, case management, and docketing programs
- Candidates should be able to type at least 50 words per minute
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills. Strong written communication skills: ability to write clearly and concisely to accurately draft court documents, complete paperwork, and communicate with clients and the courts etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with a case management system a plus
- Maintain a strong work ethic
- Operate with integrity
- Ability to be flexible
- Proficient in managing a calendar
- A smiling conversationalist. Self-motivated, highly energetic, great communicator
- Adheres to deadlines. Candidate must be punctual, reliable, able to follow instructions accurately, and attentive to details.
- Manage complex and difficult cases and clients in a way that reflects our firm values and culture
- Work independently, but also work alongside and collaborate with a growing dedicated team
- Prior legal experience preferred
BLB Law, LLC
Attorney at Law
9582 Tara Blvd.
Do you absolutely love meeting new people? Do you get personal fulfillment out of helping people solve their problems... Are you patient and kind, efficient and direct?
Can you handle sensitive subject matters with maturity and compassion? Are you ready to help people in some of their toughest situations?
We are BLB Law, a firm that specializes in Family, Criminal, and Personal Injury Law and we are looking for you!
We are in need of a passionately dedicated professional ready, willing, and able to answer the call of duty. The position involves administrative duties, client intake and customer service, and direct attorney support. The position requires great attention to detail and a pleasant disposition, as you will be the liaison between the attorneys, clients, and the courts.
LegalView all jobs at BLB Law