B & B Plumbing Inc. wants YOU to join our plumbing team! If you're organized, timely, and a respectful Plumbing Project Manager with 5+ years of mechanical commercial management experience, please apply. Our team wants you to lead and grow with us out of our Anaheim office.
- Ability to oversee one or several large plumbing projects, including new and pre-existing commercial plumbing projects, such as hospitals and medical facilities, as well as retail.
- Track project progress, construction schedules, budgets, and use of materials.
- Submit change-orders and RFI’s.
- Facilitate the manpower and ensure SAFETY on the job!
- Manage and schedule Subcontractors scope.
- Guide and mentor project managers to help them grow within the company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with General Contractors, Owners, Other Subcontractors and Vendors
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager for a medium commercial plumbing construction company.
- Associate's degree in Construction Management or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or any other field (preferred).
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with OSHPD
· Competitive salary based on Experience
· Medical and dental benefits
· 401K Retirement plan
· Life Insurance
· Paid holidays
· Paid vacation
· Paid Sick time