- $30,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
SUMMARY: The Account Manager is responsible for managing existing and new customer relationships to meet and/or exceed company sales revenue and profit objectives.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products
- Presents products to customer
- Follows through with customer to ensure satisfaction
- Identifies and prioritizes all existing and prospective customers within his/her territory and keeps mailing list current.
- Studies product information, attends seminars, supervises tests of products
- Attends and contributes to company sales meetings and technical sessions.
- Provides customers with all literature and promotional materials they need to enhance their productivity.
- Provides the General Manager with information from the market regarding trends, new products, market share in existing and potential accounts.
- Proactively solve problems for customers
- Build and sustain positive customer relationships
- Provide and coordinate technical support as needed
- Support and expand onsite sales and service
- Communicate customer and market issues to company management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
- High levels of product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent with the use of computer software specific to the operation
- No direct supervisory responsibility. May provide indirect supervisory input.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position required in Industrial Sales
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- None required
- Employee is regularly required to speak and understand English, stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use computer and other equipment.
- Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to _50_ pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to clearly focus vision.
- Eye protection, ear protection, and as required by customer, steel-toed shoes and head protection.
- 401K Plan and Company Match Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BLACKHAWK INDUSTRIAL OPERATING COIndianapolis, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.