Credentialing & HR Specialist (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About BK Medical
BK Medical is committed to designing active imaging systems that help surgeons visualize anatomy and lesions, guide interventions, and navigate inside the human body. Our mission at BK is to change the standard of care in surgical interventions with real-time visual guidance, giving surgeons the information needed to immediately make critical decisions.
Now, BK Medical is advancing its mission with GE Healthcare. Together, we will reach more customers and continue to empower surgeons to make critical decisions that allow for better care, faster procedures, and reduced complications
The Credentialing and Human Resource Specialist will be responsible for administering all aspects of Health Care Industry Representative (HCIR) credentialing at a corporate level. The Credentialing Specialist verifies the professional education, licensing, training, and certifications of HCIR to ensure they meet all established federal and state standards. S/he will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day Human Resource operations, tasks and projects supporting our employees and the HR Team. The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with strong organization skills, the ability to manage multiple high priority tasks with tight deadlines, while maintaining impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
Essential Job Duties
- Ensure that all necessary licenses and credentials are verified and updated as necessary.
- Work with vendor credentialing organizations to resolve issues and ensure access to medical facilities.
- Interface with medical facilities where appropriate to mutually agree on compliance requirements.
- Assist with the development and updating of policies and procedures related to the credentialing process. Train new hires on credentialing policies and procedures.
- Assist with the new-hire process by ensuring that applicants meet all educational, licensing and credential requirements for the specific position.
- Prepare and maintain reports and records of credentialing activities to ensure that all information meets federal and state guidelines.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of employee information.
- Complete other tasks as may be assigned.
- Support international credentialing requirements as needed.
- Be a BK Medical culture ambassador by supporting the HR Department in implementing and administering programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Build strong, collaborative working partnerships with all team members across the organization.
- Assist with the onboarding and recruitment process as needed
- Interacts with all levels throughout organization including employees and outside vendors.
- All other duties assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Human Resources Management or Business preferred; or 5 years of Credentialing and Human Resources experience or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent problem solving / judgment skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and information with tact and diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Operates with curiosity with an ability to manage ambiguity and push through business challenges with a focus on continuous development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated through reporting and presentations in a business context.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to form and maintain working relationships at all levels of the Company as well as third party companies such as Vendormate and RepTrax.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; well-developed problem-solving skills to drive desired outcomes at all levels internally and externally.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Manual dexterity required.
- Limited physical activity, <10 pounds lifting, limited walking and climbing.
BK Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. BK Medical will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under state or federal law.
HealthcareView all jobs at BK Medical