Medical Transportation Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· B Jay’s Transportation is a family-owned, full-service transportation company that was founded to address gaps in fair access to transportation options throughout the Chicagoland area while removing the barrier of client location. We take pride and joy in serving those in need in our community by providing safe, efficient and reliable transportation. Some of our clients include health care patients, military veterans and special needs school students.
· We are seeking a Driver to join our small team! The perfect candidate for this role would be someone who is punctual, reliable, enjoys driving and helping others.
· The driver role will work in partnership with the dispatch team to complete rides (pick-ups and drop-offs) for special clients.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a wheelchair van, truck or sedan
- Properly track and document ride activity log(s)
- Track and follow ride schedule assigned via Mediroute System
- Collaborate with dispatcher team and other drivers as needed to ensure picks and drop-offs are coordinated to best fit client needs
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect vehicles before and after trips
· Follow designated cleansing process between rides
· Ability to remain flexible in a changing work environment
· Demonstrate respect, kindness and professionalism when interacting with clients, vendors and other staff
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Illinois driver’s license
- Must pass drug screen, background check and Motor Vehicles Report check.
- Previous experience in medical transport driving or other related field (Preferred)
· High School Diploma
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at BJay's Transport