We are seeking a Janitor Custodian to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Under the general supervision of the Chief Building Engineer or Custodial Manager, the Custodian has the primary responsibility for cleaning the Facility in such a way to promote health and safety while reducing the spread of infection. It is the role of the custodian to follow daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules. The custodian may also be responsible for performing additional duties may include general building and grounds maintenance projects as needed, etc.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
This is a 2nd Shift Position. Hours are 3:00-11:30 pm . Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
All qualified candidates must pass pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.