BIRK Elmhurst, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7am-3:30pm
This is a traditional warehouse opportunity with a focus on accurate inventory control. Daily responsibilities include:
- Receiving incoming product and using a computer or RF scanner to enter inventory information into system
- Accurately removing material from inventory when product is shipped
- Stocking and organizing shelves
- Performing cycle counts
- Assist with various warehouse tasks as needed
Company offers excellent benefits and a beautiful newly constructed facility. Resume must reflect prior inventory or stockroom experience.
BIRK Staffing is always looking for talented and dynamic individuals to join our team. If you are reliable, dedicated, and take pride in your work, we invite you to submit your resume. Our team of recruiters reviews every single resume that is submitted. While we cannot guarantee employment, be assured that if we invite you to interview with us, it is because we believe you are a viable candidate for at least one of our current openings. Our business model is primarily temp-to-hire and direct hire, and our goal is to assist you in securing employment. We work with a vast number of reputable firms that offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and career advancement. In addition to providing you with opportunities for employment, we will provide you with the tools you need to conduct a successful interview as well as tips for creating an effective resume.
Transportation and Storage