2251 W. 23rd Street, Panama City, FL 32405
Automotive Finance Manager
Experience Required - Immediate Opening!
Competitive Pay & Benefits!
Bill Cramer Chevrolet is seeking to hire a top performing Automotive Finance Manager. Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of experience as a dealership Finance (or F&I) Manager. Our great location and high customer traffic translate into financial rewards for this position.
Bill Cramer GM has been family-owned and locally operated for 52 years in beautiful Panama City, Florida.
We are the largest volume GM dealer in the FL Panhandle, GM Mark of Excellence Winner (10 years) and actively support several local charities.
Finance Manager - Job Description:
Automotive Finance Managers arrange for various financing avenues and present customers with aftermarket products. They are also proficient in structuring deals for maximum profitability, making credit decisions and effectively closing deals.
Finance Manager - Job Responsibilities:
- Maximize profitability through product sales and finance options
- Explain all aspects of a customer's purchase and options ensuring 100% satisfaction
- Process loan/titling and miscellaneous documents efficiently
- Develop and maintain great lender relationships
- Engage in business development to encourage referrals and repeat business
- Meet dealership sales goals
- Maintain high Customer Satisfaction Index scores
Finance Manager - Job Requirements:
- 2 years of experience as a Finance Manager is required
- Be an outstanding leader, fully versed in leasing and special finance.
- Experience with registrations, tag, tax, and title paperwork.
- Understand and comply with federal/state/local regulations which affect the new/used vehicle purchase and finance department
- Professional appearance, exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Finance Manager - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment and believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience
- Monthly and End of Year Bonuses
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick days
- Dealer contributes to Medical Insurance.
- Dental and Vision plans are available too.
- Multi-level comprehensive and consistent, real world training program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background check and drug testing.