- $75,000 Yearly
$75,000 yearly + BonusesResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with policyholders, team members, and insurance agents to accurately modify, update, and process policies
- Issue premiums, refunds, and adjustments on behalf of policyholders
- Correspond with existing and prospective clients via phone and email in accordance with the company policies; documenting all details to deliver the optimal level of customer service
- Conduct data entry and recordkeeping to ensure accurate maintenance of client information
- Review and verify personal information including names, addresses, ages, assets, and other data to ensure the accuracy of insurance company records
- Preferred knowledge of insurance policies, carriers, and processing protocol preferred
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills are required; customer service representative experience is a plus
- Data entry, recordkeeping, insurance policy processing computer systems experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and risk assessment software required
- High school diploma mandatory; relevant bachelor’s degree preferred
Founder and CEO Gregory Bennett of BIGLife Financial Services has dedicated his career to creating the educational tools and resources necessary to mentor thousands of individuals on how to set high goals and take daily action.
He believes and teaches that the key to success is mastering sales and marketing essentials and leveraging relationships and resources to achieve professional success.
BIGLife Financial ServicesGreenbelt, MD
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.