Insurance Policy Processor
- Posted: over a month ago
$45,000 + BonusesResponsibilities:
- Issue and calculate refunds, premiums, policy adjustments, and more
- Review and verify personal information including names, addresses, ages, assets, and other data to ensure the accuracy of insurance company records
- Make calls, send emails, and employ other channels in accordance with company policies to communicate with existing and prospective clients
- Manage accurate client records through diligent data entry and recordkeeping
- Modify, update, and process insurance policies by working directly with insurance agents, team members, and policyholders
- Working knowledge of insurance carriers, insurance policies, and insurance processing is beneficial
- Necessary experience using Microsoft Office, risk assessment software, CRM systems, and other programs
- Customer service experience is preferred; exemplary communication and analytical skills are a must
- Familiarity with various recordkeeping, data entry, and insurance policy processing software is preferred
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
Founder and CEO Gregory Bennett of BIGLife Financial Services
After over 30 years of developing his own multi-million dollar real estate businesses, Gregory’s mission is to empower communities to build individual wealth, achieve financial freedom and create a family legacy.
He has dedicated his career to creating the educational tools and resources necessary to mentor thousands of individuals on how to dream big, set high goals, and take daily action to become entrepreneurs generating multiple streams of income.
He believes and teaches that the key to financial success is mastering sales and marketing essentials and leveraging relationships and resources to create passive income and long-term wealth.
BIGLife Financial Services
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at BIGLife Financial Services