- Posted: January 13, 2023
Bridgelink Engineering is seeking highly motivated and ambitious leaders with a passion for clean energy to join our team that presents clean energy opportunities to our local communities. This position would help expand the company's footprint in generation solar and wind farm opportunities. by developing and fostering relationships with internal and external channels.
The Project Finance Analyst will report to the Sr. Financial Analyst to support the monetization and financing of a multi-GW pipeline of solar and energy storage projects across ERCOT, PJM, and MISO. The position is a unique opportunity to work for an integrated EPC firm and solar developer on the heels of a $200M capital raise to support the acceleration of its development pipeline. The Project Finance Analyst will also interface with our Commodities desk to optimize energy modeling and offtake structuring. The ideal candidate will be an analytical self-starter prepared to have substantial interaction with ownership, management, investment banks, legal advisors, and project counterparties.
- Create and work with complex financial models which support the analysis of solar, battery storage, and wind opportunities (both greenfield and acquisitions)
- Perform ROI modeling and valuation on projects and analysis of capital raise alternatives at project and corporate levels
- Support due diligence efforts for selected acquisition and financing opportunities, including the coordination of financial modeling, legal, accounting, tax, technical, and insurance workstreams
- Facilitate coordination between internal teams and departments working on and supporting the delivery of turnkey development projects, including design, construction, finance, accounting, and legal and internal approvals
- Independently perform primary and secondary research on power markets, regulations, tax changes, and company benchmarking
- Maintain and update data room on proposed and live transactions
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, and show a strong attention to detail
- Consensus builder with collaborative approach and the ability to influence others without formal authority
- Remarkable organization and communication skills with an ability to work through complex issues with thoughtful solutions
- Self-aware, go-getter, who knows the value of a team
- Ownership mentality and passion for problem solving
- Ability to work inclusively and within a diverse team
- Direct experience with project finance and/or investment banking; energy sector preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (Pre-MBA candidates preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, Project Management Tools
- Thorough understanding of financial concepts for different transaction strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work onsite in Fort Worth and embrace a high-growth enterprise
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
BIGHORN CONSTRUCTION AND RECLAMATION LLC
AddressFort Worth, TX
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?