- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Account Manager, to maintain existing business and nurture long-term growth relationships with our current clients, support business development and sales to onboard new clients and serve as the interface between the customer support and the sales team. The Account Manager will help our clients to understand the full potential of our products while understanding and catering to the features and aspects of our product as each unique customer values them. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with different work groups and departments to improve customer support and enhance customer satisfaction, providing oversight, coordination and execution of problem resolution to ensure customers are fully satisfied with our products and services. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
The Account Manager will assist the company to safeguard our revenue and retain our customers through alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients; through letting customers know about other products the company offers, attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts and addressing customer concerns and complaints. This role will manage and develop customer accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients and liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Keep current clients satisfied through delivery of exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Communicate clearly the progress of projects and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Customize as appropriate the optimal service and support solutions for each key customer.
- Support and work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to better utilize their assets they own, expand their footprints and purchase accessories and additional services.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Manage Service Provider network within customer base.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Fluent in basic Bigbelly product knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of customer service, account management or sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate credibly and effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks and work independently while traveling and in a team environment.
- Travel requirement ~20%
This position is located at Bigbelly HQ in Needham, MA
- Challenging Careers: Work with industry-leading technology, alongside the smartest people, for some of the largest cities in the world.
- Great Work Environment: Open office space, dynamic culture, paid vacation & company holidays.
- Hybrid Work Schedule: Opportunity to work from home partially during the workweek.
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive compensation. Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life insurance coverage, plus 401(k) with company match.
- Opportunity to Give Back: Two paid volunteer days per year to spend out in the community with your organization of choice.
Today, Bigbelly provides a public right-of-way platform to deliver smart waste management and host communications infrastructure. Communities and solution providers share the challenge of how and where to deploy smart solutions and communications infrastructure in the public right-of-way without additional clutter or negative aesthetic impact. Bigbelly offers a ubiquitous platform deployed in the public right-of-way that delivers much more than smart waste & recycling. In addition to modernizing a core city service, it is optimal for hosting additional technologies. It is easy to access and can hide technology in plain sight. We’re excited to partner with telecom industry leaders to bring this to fruition.
Bigbelly is a team of skilled professionals who are passionate about their work, committed to our customer's success, and inspired to transform the way that cities, campuses, and organizations use technology to drive benefit for their communities.
Bigbelly is an equal opportunity employer.
BIGBELLY SOLAR, LLC
150 A Street Needham MANewton, MA
Get fresh Business Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.