As a District Manager for Big O Tires, you will direct and manage the overall daily operations of 9 retail store in accordance with identified company goals to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations, and maximize profit. The District Manager drives sales growth through training and optimizing procedures in the stores.
You will have the great responsibility to inspire, motivate, lead and develop store teams. You will provide leadership and direction to the store staff and successfully champion business strategies, vision and values. The District Manager will maximize store profitability by controlling expenses, protecting company assets, and by ensuring that store standards and processes for customer care, merchandising and operations are consistent and well executed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hires, trains, assigns duties and schedules work hours, monitors and evaluates job performance, disciplines, and terminates employees in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Demonstrates leadership in driving sales and profitability by achieving or exceeding all established store budgeted financial goals
- Looks for opportunities to grow the business and improve profitability
- Understands the impact surrounding KPI's and level sets employee expectations to achieve positive results
- Maintains payroll and controllable expenses on P&L
- Personally demonstrates high level of customer engagement and sets expectations for team
- Ensures company standards for cleanliness for the sales floor, stockroom, restrooms, cash wrap and hospitality area
- Provides clear and consistent feedback to employees on a regular basis
- Prepare and inspect work orders, VIP Checklist and Vehicle Inspection Form (Health Check) for completeness
- Ensure compliance with OSHA and Federal and State Environmental regulations
- Experience in a management capacity where managing team sales and bottom-line performance is a must
- Automotive industry experience
- Can speak, read and write English. Spanish speaking is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before customers and employees
- Valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin. We are committed to building a culturally diverse faculty.
BIG O TIRES - Western Slope Tire Centers, Inc.