BIG O TIRES - WHEAT RIDGE Wheat Ridge, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Big O Tires in Wheat Ridge has an immediate opening for a Service Manager. This is a full-time position (40 - 50 hours/week including Saturday). The right person for the job will have solid communications skills and is a natural leader that inspires others to perform at their best. You must be highly committed to delivering the best service experience to customers, and can meet the position requirements below. Check out our reviews online and you will see that we have one of the best ratings in the area for satisfying our customers needs.
As a Service Manager for a Big O Tires Service Center, you will spend the majority of your day working with our technicians to properly inspect, estimate, and source parts for customer vehicles. This is a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires the ability to multi-task while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor. The position focus is on enhancing the customer experience, building loyalty and maximizing sales.
Big O Tires in Wheat Ridge is locally owned and operated for over 30 years. You will be working directly with the seasoned manager of the store with the opportunity to learn the skills necessary to advance your career.
We offer a package of competitive compensation, health insurance, paid time off, uniforms and an atmosphere that makes it a great place to work. Big O Tires has an outstanding reputation and a long tradition of great service.
What we offer:
We will provide you the tools, training and resources to help you succeed. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a benefits package that includes:
*Paid vacation and holidays
As an Service Manager for Big O Tires, you will focus on enhancing the customer experience, building loyalty, and maximizing sales. If you have a service sales background, the ability to effectively lead a team, and are highly committed to delivering the best service experience to our guests, we would like to talk with you. This is a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires the ability to multi-task, maintain a friendly and professional demeanor, with superb customer service and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing the best guest experience
- Achieve a thorough knowledge of all products, services, warranties and maintenance issues
- Keep up to date through training and vendor publications
- Adhere to the Big O Tire policies and procedures
- Assist technicians as needed in an effort to exceed our customers' expectations
- Help maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the building and perimeter areas
- Assist in receiving or transferring goods and maintenance of the inventory including unloading trucks and warehouse stocking
- Follow all safety practices as outlined in policy and procedures
- Occasionally assist with sales of tires and service-related needs
- 3 year minimum tire & auto service sales experience
- Strong auto service knowledge
- Good leadership abilities and team building
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient at preventive maintenance sales
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
- Have problem solving abilities and be a self-starter
- Multi-tasking abilities
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin. We are committed to building a culturally diverse faculty.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Big O Tires Corporate.
BIG O TIRES - WHEAT RIDGE
AddressWheat Ridge, CO
BusinessView all jobs at BIG O TIRES - WHEAT RIDGE