CNA / HHA
BICKFORD SENIOR LIVING Carmel, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You’ve already chosen a career that makes a difference in people’s lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford’s family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Effectively interact with residents with dementia
- Provide dining services for residents
- Provide routine housekeeping and laundry services
- Participate in resident activities
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
- Home Health Aide (HHA) or CNA certification. If uncertified, contact the Director about Bickford’s HHA & CNA certification program
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
- High School diploma/GED or one year related experience
BICKFORD SENIOR LIVINGWhy Work Here?
Family friendly company, great benefits and flexible schedules.
All inclusive and vibrant assisted living and memory care community
5829 East 116th St.Carmel, IN
HealthcareView all jobs at BICKFORD SENIOR LIVING