COMPANY OVERVIEW: Our Client has been dedicated to meeting the needs of the Shipbuilding, Rental, HVAC, Environmental, Barge, Oilfield, Offshore Drilling, Industrial, Dredging, Trucking, and Marine Repair industries located worldwide.
POSITION: Outside Sales
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary + DOE
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Tampa/Orlando, Florida
SUMMARY: The role of Outside Sales Representative drives our client sales efforts by managing all aspects of their sales territory and assigned accounts.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Develop a list of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from sources such as newspapers, business directories, industry ads, Internet Web sites, and other information sources.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales & financial goals established by the company.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on assigned and prospective customers to solicit orders and talk with customers in person or by phone.
- Display, and demonstrate products needed by the customer by using samples, our catalog and marketing materials, and point out features that meet the customer’s application needs.
- Works with ISR’s to develop quotes, ensuring maximum market pricing/margin and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on interaction with ISR’s and operational management, current demand on production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares activity and other business transaction reports when required.
- Coordinates with sales and marketing management to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Provides recommendations of stock levels based upon new business onboarded.
- Coordinates customer training
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years’ work experience in hose and fittings sales or similar field preferred.
- 2 years hose industry experience or another related field preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- A working knowledge of industrial hose products and applications is preferred but will train the successful candidate as needed.
- Self-starter and a highly self- motivated attitude.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to work self-directed or in a collaborative environment. Must have working knowledge of hose application, production and testing equipment and related services.
- Ability to effectively negotiate on behalf of the company without compromising quality or overall profitability.
- Must be able to coordinate and handle large volumes of work and simultaneously meet all customer delivery deadlines.
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information, please email Sara Bonvillian at email@example.com
BIC RecruitingTampa, FL
WebsiteView All BIC Recruiting Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.