- Posted: over a month ago
Direct and coaches the operational management teams in the strategic execution of projects to achieve the established business goals. This position will lead the development, coordination, and implementation of the company’s strategic plan.
TITLE: Operations Manager
BENEFITS: Full Benefits
LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Vice President
The position will administer assigned contracts to ensure compliance with our company policies, as well as client requirements and policies. Will coordinate the Company’s management system on all contracts and direct the day-to-day operations of assigned projects to achieve overall corporate objectives to insure maximum operating results.
- Support the operations management team to achieve best performance and attainment of business strategic goals.
- Ensure adequate personnel resources are in place and their skills and competencies are effectively leveraged.
- Expect a strong performance-based culture focused on Safety, Operational Excellence and Sales.
- Aid the team in analyzing and resolving problems that arise within project execution, including negotiations with clients as needed.
- Lead by example to foster and maintain a strong safety and health focused culture throughout all operations.
- Actively mentor and develop others by providing constructive feedback and praise observed behaviors.
- Foster and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Strategic Leadership
- Communication & Influence
- Managing People & Performance
- Talent Identification & Development
- Managing Project Stakeholders
- Business Development
- Analytical Thinking & Problem-Solving
- Project Planning & Management
- Financial Budgeting, Cost & P&L Management
- Trade Knowledge & Application
- Compliance with Standards
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Drive for Results
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ year’s experience in successful P&L management, project management related to industrial construction and capital projects in numerous industrial sectors, with a focus on Midstream. Soft craft and tank coatings focused.
- Knowledge of sales/marketing processes industrial construction and proven history of successful transaction are required.
- Knowledge and experience in P&L financial operations, budgeting, forecasting, cost control, and contract negotiation.
- Must have recent maintenance experience working for a general contractor
- Experience directing multiple project managers highly preferred
- Experience in managing contract execution and financial reporting required
- Excellent organizational, leadership, communication, and analytical skills a necessity.
- Must have significant competency in business principles, leadership/human relations and be an analytical thinker.
- Must be able to identify, promote and execute a vision of leadership
- Must be able to learn and then apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate effectively to diverse audiences.
- Must be able to support financial reporting and forecasting and interface with internal accounting.
- Willing to travel
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
BusinessView all jobs at BIC Recruiting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?