- Posted: over a month ago
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Our Client is engineering, plant maintenance and manufacturing are at the core of how our company operates. Our client’s strength is the combined capability of coordinating technical and engineering requirements, self-manufacturing many of our solutions, and completing installations with experienced field crews.
POSITION TITLE: Account Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary + DOE
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Houston, Tx
SUMMARY: Our Client is leading the sales effort for sales in the Texas/Gulf Coast region, converts leads & opportunities to orders, builds relationships, develops key account plans & strategy, grows pipeline funnel, and drives change for commercial growth & success
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall leadership and day-to-day management of sales in the respective region
- Solicit new business and / or retain and penetrate existing business to drive growth and income, and be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships within Thorpe or with external stakeholders
- Execute on assigned operating plan and financial targets to assure that the business wins profitable sales through closing deals compliantly and positioning on Value Propositions.
- Meet or exceed operational requirements aligned with Sales effectiveness: territory/segment analytics, customer engagements frequency, business reviews, and pursue commercial initiatives
- Provide leadership for sales of all Service Lines and customers through the formulation and execution for strategies and plans that capitalize on the Thorpe value proposition
- Build customer relationships with key stakeholders and senior leadership at the assigned customers for sales and participate in negotiations as needed to close deals
- Lead sales activities and work closely with the Service Line, Operations, Legal, Finance, and Engineering functions to pursue and win opportunities
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership to establish individual sales strategies obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, and delivery
- Build book of business with strategic key customer accounts for long-term investment plans and commercial pipeline growth
- Maintain and communicate knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer voice
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10 or more years’ experience industrial contracting and maintenance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with existing and new customers
- Strong proposal writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize different projects and stay on schedule
- Strong PC proficiency in MS Office products, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Experience selling industrial specialty service to gulf-coast Petrochemical and/or Downstream customers is preferred.
- Experience using current-day CRM system (SalesForce.com, MS Dynamics, or equivalent)
- Highly driven, organized and adept at technical support, technical sales and consultancy
- Ability to look at situations from several viewpoints to seek solutions and uncover opportunities for business growth
- Willingness to travel domestically for either day and / or overnight sales trips (Approximately 60%)
- Refractory/Corrosion/Scaffolding industrial services knowledge or contracting experience would be beneficial but not mandatory
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Toni Rosario at email@example.com
BusinessView all jobs at BIC Recruiting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?