Project Manager (Contract Furniture)
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
Who We Are: We are passionate about creating a team of people who support each other in all that we do. With competitive salaries and excellent incentives and benefits, we have attracted a group of talented, engaging teammates that create an amazing culture.
What We Do: At Bialek, we are pioneering tomorrow’s workspaces. We are a growing and well-established Rockville, MD based Office Furniture and Interior Modular Construction dealer specializing in commercial, healthcare, government, and higher education environments. With primary manufacturer lines such as Herman Miller and Knoll, DIRTT (architectural walls), along with 200+ other manufacturers, Bialek creates inspiring workplaces across various industries.
About You: The Project Manager will manage the organization and installation of furniture projects of varying sizes and complexity. The Project Manager must be highly organized, hands-on and customer-service oriented. Additionally, we are looking for a project manager who is comfortable working with general contractors, in the field or the office. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
• Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of furniture, systems furniture, and interior renovation projects, from inception to final close-out and invoicing
• Responsible for planning, coordination and all tasks, critical dates, client and third-party interface and relations, as well as performance quality and customer satisfaction
• Performs field surveys, inspections and site measurements
• Helps to resolve problems and punch list items as quickly as possible
• Responds promptly to client inquiries
• Participates in meetings and activities
• Performs as a team-player
• 5 + years construction, commercial furniture, or project management experience a plus
• Experience in a Design or Construction environment is beneficial
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage several projects at one time
• High sense of urgency, able to execute on tasks efficiently and calmly
• Good computer skills including MS Office and MS Project
• Leadership qualities
• Enthusiasm for learning and making customers happy
• College degree preferred
Physical Demands: This position requires long periods of walking, be able to climb stairs and the ability to move around unfinished construction sites. The individual must be able to move or lift up to 25 pounds. The individual must be able to drive to various project sites in the greater Washington DC and Baltimore area.
Bialek is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
BIALEK ENVIRONMENTSWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.