Healthcare Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are: We are passionate about creating a team of people who support each other in all we do. With competitive salaries and excellent incentives and benefits, we have attracted a group of talented, engaging teammates that create an amazing culture.
What We Do: At Bialek, we are pioneering tomorrow’s workspaces. We are a growing and well-established Rockville, MD based Office Furniture and Interior Modular Construction dealer specializing in commercial, healthcare, government, and higher education environments. With primary manufacturer lines such as MillerKnoll (furniture) and DIRTT (architectural walls), along with 200+ other manufacturers, Bialek creates inspiring workplaces across various industries.
About You: We are searching for an experienced, energetic, full-time Healthcare Account Manager to be responsible for the development of new and existing business within the DC Metropolitan and Northern Virginia regions. This person will be the client’s key contact for all business transactions. They will work with a team to secure both product and service contracts, assist with strategic and tactical issues, and to provide a leadership role on all major new business initiatives selling to both clinical and administrative environments. If you are self-motivated to succeed with a passion and willingness to work hard, we are interested in meeting you.
· Be the voice in the business community and drive sales by raising Bialek’s
profile with key influencers such as designers, architects, general contractors
and developers as well as with end user clients
· Actively engage in business development activities throughout the local
healthcare community, attending a variety of events including those targeted at design, construction, and real estate professionals
· Lead showroom tours and act as the go-to presenter, familiar with all sales
tools including case studies and project presentations
· Put Bialek’s design solution and installation expertise to work helping clients
create cost-effective designs
· Monitor progress of projects from start to finish, including attending
construction meetings, to ensure complete client satisfaction
· Use Hubspot to track all sales activity
· Minimum 3-5 years of Healthcare Sales experience for a contract furniture dealer
or manufacturer preferred
· Strong relationships with the Healthcare community
· Knowledge of Architecture and Construction process helpful
· Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Must be skilled in managing all aspects of business utilizing effective time
· Ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere ensuring efficiency of projects
from start to finish
· Able to manage projects from design through delivery and installation
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Strong listening skills both in person and via telephone
· Must be persistent, responsive, flexible, fun, intelligent, competitive, proactive,
confident and detail-oriented
· A passion for the Healthcare Industry
· EDAC Certification or desire to be certified helpful
· BS/BA Degree required
Physical Demands: This position requires long times of sitting, standing, walking, must be able to drive to client locations.
Bialek is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?