Business Systems Analyst IV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Role: Business Systems Analyst IV
Location: Durham, NC
The main function of a business systems analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications. Job Responsibilities: Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies Gathers requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities Supports one or more highly complex business processes Works on multiple projects as a project team member Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needsQualifications: Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred 8-10 years experience required Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
Marketing Automation Manager
We're looking for a Marketing Automation Manager with at least five years of experience to join our Digital Channels and Platforms ream. The role will help us shape and improve our support model, processes and workflow in the effort to improve and enable our marketing efforts. You will oversee both of our B2B and B2C marketing automation teams and platforms (Eloqua and Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
This position will partner with marketing and sales teams to improve our outreach and engagement and increase leads and conversion rates. You will lead stakeholders and marketers in the value of using marketing automation and how to best take advantage of the unique features and capabilities. You will arrange training for your teams and the marketers and identify improvements in how we work to cross collaborate. You will also report on our marketing automation efforts and develop insights and takeaways to share broadly.
You will manage a pipeline of projects and activities and ensure your team is positioned to deliver. You will work with platform specialist on enhancements and integrations as needed and manage migration efforts. You will have an understanding of omni-channel campaigns and experiences and the role marketing automation plays in that. You will also have a good understanding of lead generation and email marketing best practices.
Other tasks include meeting with stakeholders, content developers, designers, and the rest of the marketing team to discuss campaign plans and identify their marketing automation needs, conducting split or multivariate testing to maximize conversions, and having a plan to educate the marketing team on these automation tools.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong communication, problem-solving skills and be able to interpret data and derive insights.
- Supervise the marketing automation teams
- Oversee the automation of our marketing campaigns and workflows
- Collaborate with the IT team and external partners for continued success with our marketing automation platforms
- Monitor the progress of our marketing campaigns by analyzing data, developing performance reports, and suggesting areas for improvement
- Work closely with the marketing team and stakeholders to come up with effective marketing strategies
- Arrange training for the marketing automation team and marketing partners
- Manage a pipeline of projects and technical migrations and integrations alongside internal and external partners
- Provide best practice guidance to the team and stakeholders on lead generation and email marketing
- 5 years of experience as a Marketing Automation Manager for either Eloqua or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 5+ years' experience managing high performing teams
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or Business
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools
- Proficiency in email marketing
- Extensive knowledge of market research and user experience research methods, such as A/B testing and multivariate statistics
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
Get fresh Business Systems Analyst IV jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.