POSITION SUMMARY: The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the maintenance, accuracy, integrity and enhancements/upgrades of the organization’s Human Resource technology systems. Primary responsibility is for HRIS and Learning systems as well as other data and reporting sources related to HR. Responsible for HR reporting and serves as an educational resource to other HR and organizational professionals regarding HR technology and reporting. Manages the organization’s intern/volunteer program and participates in other HR projects as assigned.
Accountable and responsible for the following results:
- Supports and maintains electronic records in the Paycom HRIS system, ensuring integrity of data through system testing and audits as needed. Make recommendations assuring optimal system utilization. Acts as system trainer and resource for other HR staff and assures staff is current on functionality and upgrades of system. Manages vendor relationship for HRIS system. Responsible for functionality of position management, onboarding, and applicant tracking system and contributes to business process planning. Resolves HRIS issues with vendor as needed.
- Responsible for management and administration of web-based learning system. Collaborate with management and HR to develop course curriculum content and training plans that meet the compliance needs of the organization. Create processes and procedures for monitoring and assuring that enrollments are correct, and courses and training are completed. Function as the HR team and organization resource for the web-based learning system. Manage vendor relationship for learning system. May research outside vendors and sources in the delivery of training & development workshops or programs.
- Write, maintain and produce routine and ad hoc reports for internal and external use, including organizational charts and regulatory reporting. Educate HR staff on reporting methodologies. Support data needs of other HR and payroll functions.
- Oversee the organization’s intern and volunteer processing and program. May collaborate in the development and oversight of department specific intern/volunteer programs. Develop and maintain relationships with school contacts in support of meeting organization’s intern and volunteer needs. Assure related record keeping is complete and current.
- Participate in the annual performance review, merit and incentive processes, providing data and systems support. Generate Introductory Review reminders monthly.
- Support HR leaders in compensation administration and management; produce reports, provide analysis, respond to surveys.
- Maintain current knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulations and filing/compliance requirements for HR-related reporting. Complete and submit various HR filings including, but not limited to, EEO-1, OSHA, Veterans, Worker’s Compensation.
- Present at new hire orientation and otherwise as requested, as it relates to the web-based learning system and regulatory required trainings.
- Participate in the research and development of HR programs, policies and processes as requested. Learn and back up other HR processes as assigned.
- Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers. Contribute to a positive teamwork environment.
- Attend training sessions, workshops, seminars as requested by supervisor, or as needed for professional development, or as required for accreditation or licensing.
- May be required to use own vehicle on company business.
- Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position.
- May perform other assignments and duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field with a minimum of three years working in Human Resource data administration and technology. HR Generalist experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to manage complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- High level of computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and technical aptitude with ability to troubleshoot across different HRIS platforms and learning systems.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization providing a high level of customer service and a consultative approach.
- Experience with healthcare compliance desirable.
- Vendor management experience desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Requires ability to work independently as needed.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in team environment, convey strong professional, positive attitude, and maintain confidentiality.