Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.Compensation:
$50,000 - $85,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Be the helping hand in preparing budgets
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- Regularly review and adjust scripts for applicable market changes and continually update and coach agents
- Hold on or offsite team building events
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
BHHS Verani Realty has been serving the community for over 50 years. As a trusted locally owned and globally affiliated real estate organization, we believe that by bettering the lives of our agents, clients, and community, we become a better company. The source of our success is found in our core values –– trust, respect, tenacity, innovation, and fun. Our enduring commitment to these values is our greatest strength and our most important competitive advantage. We are looking for that special individual that exemplifies our core values.
BHHS Verani Realty