***$250 SIGN UP BONUS~PAYABLE TO EVERY NEW HIRE AFTER 90 DAYS!***
Thank you for showing interest in BHH Respite Services. Our mission as a company is "to help every child living with autism to develop, pursue, and achieve their goals and dreams through high quality non-medical in-home care & support."
This Caregiver position is the perfect fit for a Teacher, Paraprofessional, Social Worker, or Healthcare Professional looking for an exciting career opportunity. This position is also a great fit for candidates with experience or interest in working with children with special needs or autism. Current Caregivers, Behavioral Interventionists, ABA Therapists, ABA Technicians or students in Psychology, Education, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Pathology are encouraged to apply.
Our Caregivers offer our clients a range of in-home non-medical care services including:
1. Social activities: playing/interacting with client
2. Assisting with personal care: bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting
3. Mobility assistance: help clients navigate
4. Limited Transportation
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
1. Minimum of High School Diploma.
2. Must have proof of reliable transportation, driver’s license, and valid car insurance.
3. Need to be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal and background check & drug screen test.
4. Must be CPR Certified (certification can be obtained after hired, reimbursed by us).
Our Caregivers Enjoy the following Benefits:
1. Competitive wage – Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit!
2. Flexible schedule – Weekday/Weekend/Afternoon/Evening shifts Available!
3. Paid Sick Days!
4. Mileage Reimbursement!
5. PAID CPR Certification!
6. PAID Training for all our Caregivers, no experience required!
7. One-on-one care–work directly with your client to provide the best care!
8. 24-hour support - Our Staff is available 24 hours to support YOU!
About BHH Respite Services:
We have been providing non-medical, personalized, in-home care services to kids, teens, and young adults with special needs for over a decade, and since the beginning we have provided the highest quality of care to our clients. We take pride in sharing our experience and wisdom with our new caregivers so that they can provide the absolute best services!
Our mission is simple but profound: to help improve and enrich the quality of life for those in our communities as well as provide meaningful employment opportunities!
We are looking for energetic, reliable, and responsible individuals to join our awesome team of Caregivers! We offer the amazing hands-on opportunity to work one-on-one with special needs kids and teens who need your help. As a Caregiver you get to help these kids grow and develop their social, behavioral, and communication skills while establishing yourself in the healthcare industry! You will be giving parents a break from their daily responsibilities of looking after their child. We look after the children at their homes and provide transportation for them if needed.