- Expired: August 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A privately held commercial real estate investment firm focused on the value-add acquisition of office, industrial, retail, and multi-family properties throughout the Western United States is seeking an exceptional Administrative Assistant to join our Dallas, TX team.
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Senior Asset Manager.
- Assist Senior Asset Manager in administrative functions related to leasing and lease transaction approvals, including Yardi Leasing Pad data entry
- Set up new construction projects within Yardi construction module and process project invoices and pay applications
- Follow up with tenants and work with asset and property managers to collect delinquent accounts
- Be the Company liaison with tenants and guests to the office; answer and redirect incoming telephone calls
- Track and purchase office supplies
- Participate in various other projects and tasks that arise in a fast-paced commercial real estate office
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- College degree
- Prior experience working for a real estate company
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization and externally with vendors and tenants
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong work ethic
- Must be a team player
- Yardi experience
We offer an excellent compensation package, an exciting opportunity, and the chance to grow and develop with a well-capitalized entrepreneurial investment group. For immediate consideration please submit resume with salary expectations. Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be considered first.
About BH Properties, LLC
The Company (‘BH Properties’), privately held and founded nearly 30 years ago, is regarded as a vertically integrated real estate investment company capable of acquiring and managing a geographically and product diverse portfolio of assets quickly and efficiently through its offices in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Dallas. The Company continues to focus on value-add transactions, distressed debt, and ground leases. Its relationships within the real estate and finance community, lack of third-party investors, speed and flexible closing structures to accommodate seller needs is a hallmark of the organization. Today, the Company owns and operates approximately 10M square feet across 18 states.
BusinessView all jobs at BH Properties