As a Housekeeper you would have a vital role in the success of your property and the maintenance staff. You would be responsible for maintaining the community’s common areas and providing an excellent first impression of the interior to support our vision of maintaining the appearance and preservation of our properties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer.
- Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Reviews daily work order priorities with the Maintenance Supervisor at the beginning and end of each day.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of all common/amenity areas, office, clubhouse, models, laundry rooms.
- Assists with monitoring the exterior physical conditions of the property.
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) preferred
- Previous knowledge/experience of housekeeping, janitorial and general maintenance helpful
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation may be required based upon specific property needs
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday schedule with rotating weekends; (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property)
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen
With revenues now surpassing $500 million annually, BH Companies have come a long way in a short time. Our guiding principles are simple and direct. First, invest in employees—they are the front line of our team and the foundation of our success. Second, go above and beyond to satisfy customers.
If we do our job well, renters become long-term residents, directly impacting profitability. As a result, we are ever vigilant about the interests of partners and clients, carefully balancing dollars invested against anticipated return. By adhering to these guidelines, BH Companies has enjoyed continuous growth and outstanding performance for well over a decade.
Our mission continues: We’re all about creating value.