Apartment Admin Assistant - $15-17/hr WEEKLY PAY
- $15 to $17 Hourly
Apartment Administrative Assistant
Our ideal candidate will have impeccable attention to detail, organization, and top-knotch multitasking skills—these are just a few of the qualities we are seeking in our next administrative assistant. If you are a driven professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes pride in ensuring smooth operations, then we have an exciting opportunity for you. Join our dynamic team as an administrative assistant and become an integral part of our organization's success. Here at BG we are dedicated to excellence and innovation, this role offers the perfect platform for growth and development in your career by providing training to enter the Leasing Consultant role. Apply now and embark on a rewarding journey with us, where your skills will be valued and your contributions appreciated.
Benefits include medical and dental coverage, and weekly pay. In order to match your schedule, we offer temporary and temp-to-permanent opportunities.
Apply Today #WORK4BG - - - > https://apply.bgmultifamily.com/19004
Admin Job Duties
- Assist Property Manager in all activities relating to the operation of the property, including cleaning, security, life safety, engineering, etc.
- Assist with contract administration services including the preparation and submittal of contract bids as well as compliance to contract terms and conditions.
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day fiscal activities of the property including the on-site bookkeeping, operations analysis, and budget management.
- Assist in providing information and direct input in major fiscal activities, including business planning, budget preparation, financial planning and partner relations.
- Assist in managing all aspects of the lessee’s tenancy, including rent roll maintenance, preparation/execution of all lease and related documents and lease provisions compliance.
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations.
- Review, code and input accounts payable invoices for payment.
- Manage the timely payment of tenant invoices and rent.
- Daily input of lock box cash receipts.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly operating report with variance explanations and cash
- Assist as needed in the preparation of the annual budget and annual audit.
Administrative Daily Operations
- Answer phones
- Order office supplies
- Maintain vacation log
- Check out keys to vendors/repairmen
- Maintain a Property Management Calendar to insure timely processing of reports and routine
- Audit controls (security, janitorial, etc.)
- Maintain tenant lease files, vendor contract files and accounting files.
- Daily review of incident reports, security logs and janitorial reports.
- Ensure all work orders are directed to appropriate staff
- Timely reporting of safety issues to the ownership.
- Up keep of Monthly Utility log.
- Assist with detailed property inspections
Schedule... Mon- Fri: 8am-5pm, Saturday Availability Required
Pay... $15-17/hr (Range depends on the experience)
Work Location... In person at varying properties
Once your application is received a member of our Talent Acquisition team will call to start your journey to your career in Property Management!
Can’t wait to start your new job?! Apply on our website here: https://apply.bgmultifamily.com/19004
BGSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing the same opportunities for employment to all qualified people. regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, uniform service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic which may be specified in such laws and regulations.
BGSF, Property ManagementNewark, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.