BGIS is currently seeking a Facility Services Coordinator- Data Entry Coordinator to join the team.
BGIS is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, including facilities management, project management, energy & sustainability services, strategic workplace consulting, real estate services and capital planning. Its range of solutions, supported by efficient systems, processes and people, enables it to create and optimize places that work for its clients. The team is dedicated to inspiring better business performance and helping clients focus on their core businesses
Visit us online at https://www.bgis.com/us/careers.htm for more information.
Purpose Statement: The Data Entry Coordinator position allows our maintenance technicians to do their jobs more effectively. They accomplish this through the creation and development of preventive maintenance plans that insure minimal impact on production activities. They also support the Facility Managers with quality assurance, regulatory compliance, procurement of required materials, and the recording and tracking of completed and assigned work orders. The data entry coordinator also arranges activities between BGIS departments, outside contractors, and the client to ensure that jobs are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inputs maintenance contracts into appropriate software.
- Prepares monthly time and material billing information for customers.
- Generates reports for weekly and monthly meetings. Includes pipeline reports, sales summaries, maintenance project reports, manpower reports, and employee expenses.
- Oversees the collection and maintenance of various documentations to support various activities including but not limited to reporting, compliance, vendor qualification, client service agreement and legislative requirements, annual facility inspections, project administration and close out activities
- Develops computer support programs that will aid in the reduction of printed forms, speeds up the process of getting the work out, and improves the professional image of finished products.
- Support audit initiatives of work orders, training records, equipment lists, etc.
- Manage data center SharePoint site(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Oversees data reporting activities, reviews reports and communicates observations to operations and project teams
Work Order administration
- Oversees work order fulfillment activities
- Works with facility operations management to resolves issues and follows up with subcontractors and/or internal operations teams to ensure timely service delivery
- Maintains ongoing communication with internal operations teams and service providers
- Maintain safe working conditions in personal work space.
- Take corrective action when notified of safety violations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Prior CMMS experience and associated software experience a plus.
- Experience with SQL or Oracle preferred.
- Experience with report writing or generating software preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required (Some college level coursework preferred).
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical ability to walk jobsites in uneven terrain.
- Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office; reimbursed.
- Requires ability to make routine physical visits to jobsites, customer events in construction and other environments.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, holidays, overtime as required, and be "on call" on a 24 x 7 basis for emergency situations.
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within BGIS who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.