- Expired: July 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
BGIS is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, including facilities management, project management, energy & sustainability services, strategic workplace consulting, real estate services and capital planning. Its range of solutions, supported by efficient systems, processes, and people, enables it to create and optimize places that work for its clients. The team is dedicated to inspiring better business performance and helping clients focus on their core businesses.
Delivers high quality services to customers by obtaining the right materials, tools, equipment, and labor resources to every job as efficiently as possible and on or under budget.
- Prepares word processing correspondence with clients and employees.
- Dispatches technicians in response to planned and emergency situations.
- Assists customers as necessary and serves as a representative for BGIS's mission and values.
- Answers incoming phone calls and records relevant information.
- Relays the information gathered from clients to the service managers.
General office support
- Inputs maintenance contracts into appropriate software.
- Prepares monthly time and material billing information for customers.
- Creates bids, proposals, presentations, meeting minutes, and other requests such as labels, tabs and envelopes.
- Provides accurate accounting of sales achievements and improves service visibility.
- Reviews current service processes and then refines the methods to make them more efficient.
- Generates reports for weekly and monthly meetings. Includes pipeline reports, sales summaries, maintenance project reports, manpower reports, and employee expenses.
- Tracks service projects though maintenance of new, renewed, lost, or expired contracts.
- Monitors service sales by examining bids lost, bids sold and ongoing proposals.
- Maintains proposal logs.
- Develops computer support programs that will aid in the reduction of printed forms, speeds up the process of getting the work out, and improves the professional image of finished products.
Job Specific Knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Knowledge of how to properly review proposals, bids, contracts and manpower reports.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within BGIS who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Real EstateView all jobs at BGIS