Parts Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Primary Function: Meet Manufacturing Goals while maintaining a safe work environment. Provide technical support to manufacturing for trouble shooting, Preventive Maintenance plan development and quality improvement. Provide support to Sales and Marketing and Process Engineer II for developing and producing prototypes for new business or product improvement.
Machines, Tools and Equipment used: Personal computer, software pertaining to job, hand tools, and devices for
calculating, planning, organizing, and controlling job.
Materials Used: General office supplies.
Supervision : Parts Plant Manufacturing Manager; Indirectly – Process Engineer II
Direction Exercised: Indirectly - Parts plant Technicians
1. Develop and produce prototypes for new customer applications and product improvement
2. Develop and Maintain Preventive Maintenance program
3. Identify essential spare parts to ensure minimal production machinery downtime
4. Coordinate Technicians priority lists and aid in trouble shooting to minimize down time, improve safety, maximize throughput rates
5. Maintain, develop layout, and order all steel rule dies for current production and future sample and prototype requests
6. Develop and maintain a predictive maintenance on all tooling – mandrels, forming dies, Steel rule cutting dies, etc.
7. Mange and issue deviations on production settings as needed for process improvement and technical trouble shooting
8. Aid in training and implementation of new equipment and processes from develop to production start-up
9. Work with Quality Control Engineer and Process Engineer II in work instruction development, training, and implementation
10. Work with offsite maintenance department to resolve technical and down time issues when necessary
11. Perform any other assignments as directed by Parts Plant Manufacturing Manager..
Four Year Degree in Textiles [Preferred] or other related field depending on experience, Nonwoven and/or Parts production, and automotive parts production experience preferred.
Training / Experience in Statistical Process Control Techniques, High school diploma or equivalent. Proven Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving Skills
Computer literate will ability to learn new software, effective communicator, must display the skills necessary to communicate with a diverse group of employees/ customers and demonstrate technical writing skills. Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving is a must.
*BGF Industries, Inc does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at BGF Industries, Inc. via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of BGF Industries, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BGF Industries, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?