BGF Industries, Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor for third shift at our Altavista, Virginia, facility.
- Meet with department manager, on an as needed basis, to comminute on a variety of subjects, but specifically; safety, quality, production, production scheduling and equipment requirements.
- Maintain assigned area in a clean, neat, orderly manner, so that the work area will reflect a safe and healthful work environment.
- On an as needed basis, walk your job to determine any corrective actions that may need to be made related to: employee assignments, safety, quality, training or general communications.
- Perform appropriate written documentation related to attendance, job performance, training, or employee issues.
- Responsible for the consistent enforcement of plant rules and company policies.
- Responsible for training, motivating, and disciplining subordinates.
- Perform computer operations as required.
- Maintain appropriate communications with fellow managers on the immediate shifts relative to manufacturing objectives and personnel.
- In charge of product quality on the assigned shift.
- Perform any other assignments as directed by department manager.
High school diploma/GED and 3-5 years supervisory work experience is required.
Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
Please attach a resume detailing your experience.
BGF IndustriesAltavista, VA
ManufacturingView All BGF Industries Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.