ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/GRAPHIC ASSOCIATE
CONTRACT TO HIRE; $17 – $20 P/HR
***must have some exposure to real estate and InDesign experience
***Part-Time, flexible M-F works schedule
The Administrative Assistant will provide general support, under the direct supervision of multiple real estate agents, often handling details of a confidential nature. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time.
Communication with others is based on knowledge of repetitive job routines and procedures gained from sufficient on the job experience. Consistent, error free work, based on defined regulations and standards are key measures of job performance success. The job environment promotes steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error-free.
This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, Request for Proposals (RFP’s), spreadsheets, reports, etc. with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Prepare, produce, and edit (content & formatting) large marketing presentations, multiple property surveys, tour books, PowerPoint presentations, and presentation quality mapping documents.
- Organizing and updating “best in class” forms and templates.
- Manage client information through client/prospect database: Salesforce.com.
- Participate in scheduled sales, staff and office assistant meetings.
- Support the sales staff with daily operations, including performing general administrative tasks, such as: arranging for overnight delivery of packages, arranging messenger services, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Provide reception and informational assistance – greet visitors and assist with general telephone traffic and distribution of mail.
- Perform elementary and advanced operations on Microsoft Office documents (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Operations include, but are not limited to, resolving formatting and printing issues in a graphically pleasing way using office standards.
- Design marketing documents, using the Adobe Suite.
- Maintain the Chicago website and post any new materials and sublease flyers.
- Produce and schedule marketing materials to be distributed through Sitecore.
- Find and post appropriate news on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Provide proofreading and editing functions in any outgoing documents.
- Coordinate marketing, P.R. and special event initiatives.
- Cross-train other team members, as necessary.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Creative, self-starter seeking entry level position into commercial real estate.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new computer programs; will use multiple programs on a daily basis.
- Thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, experience with mapping programs and graphics programs (Adobe Suite).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum three years related work experience; real estate experience is a plus.
- Team-oriented individual with experience in supporting a team.
- College diploma preferred.