Commercial Real Estate Assistant Property Manager
BG Talent Henderson, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with managing a property
(or group of properties) and fulfilling the manager’s obligations under the property’s management
agreement. It is also the responsibility of the Assistant Property Manager not only to exhibit legendary customer service
when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but also to focus on
productivity and results.
POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Operational Management Responsibilities:
▪ Assist with the activities associated with a property or group of properties.
▪ Assist with all lease administration duties.
▪ Supervise vendors (landscaping, janitorial, etc.) and maintenance staff.
▪ Perform regular property inspections and complete inspection report. Recommends alterations,
maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
▪ Assist Property Manager with the development and controlling of operating and capital budget.
▪ Assist Property Manager in preparation of monthly reports for owners
▪ Work with the Property Manager to coordinate tenant improvement and capital projects.
▪ Respond to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve
problems promptly. Ensures services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures,
regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
▪ Represent and communicate clearly and accurately, in person, over the phone, and in writing the
authority of the Property Manager based on legal agreements in effect and TW policies.
▪ Initiate and execute day-to-day operational procedures.
Property Maintenance Responsibilities:
▪ Assist the Property Manager in order to initiate, contract, and administer all necessary services to
maintain and enhance the value, the operating efficiency, and the physical appearance of the
▪ Prepare all Service Agreement and Construction Agreement documents (including work
authorizations, addendum's, amendments and contract approval forms).
▪ Track and maintain Energy Star benchmarking data so information is current and accurate.
▪ Conduct tenant training meetings to improve building efficiencies.
Tenant/Lease Administration Responsibilities:
▪ Maintain ongoing tenant contact/relations program to constantly assess needs and help assure the
problems are being resolved and are to the satisfaction of the tenants and owners.
▪ Resolve problems to the mutual benefit of the tenant and the owner.
▪ Implement and monitor tenant needs assessments.
▪ Administer all leases to assure compliance with provisions/agreement.
▪ Determine and execute on timely basis escalations, reconciliations, and rent collections.
▪ Maintain current certificates of insurance for all tenants; ensure coverage complies with lease
▪ Show space to prospective tenants (requires real estate license where required by state).
Financial/Accounting Management Responsibilities:
▪ Communicate clearly and on a timely basis with project accounting personnel using and/or
providing the appropriate documentation.
▪ Prepare monthly ownership reporting (including variance reports, executive summaries, aging
▪ Manage and coordinate day-to-day financial transactions including accounts receivables,
accounts payable, collection of rents and charges.
▪ Maintain compliance with all TW personnel policies and procedures.
▪ Miscellaneous duties or projects as assigned by the property manager
▪ A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or a Human Resource
Management related discipline
▪ RPA designation in progress preferred.
▪ Possess Real Estate License where required by state law.
▪ At least 3 years of commercial property management experience (continuous in one operation),
comparable with the property under consideration in terms of office/industrial/retail, ownership,
tenant lease arrangements, square footage, etc.
▪ Must have intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel and Outlook proficiencies.
▪ Angus and accounting software such as MRI, Yard or CTI preferred proficiencies.
▪ Ability to keep information strictly confidential.
▪ Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
▪ Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy workload.
▪ Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com
BG TalentWhy Work Here?
Your Future. Our Purpose.
BG Talent, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), provides temporary staffing for Commercial Real Estate positions from Engineers to Administrators. To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com