The Property Manager is accountable for the overall management and operation of a commercial office building or portfolio of buildings in accordance with established policies and procedures. The Property Manager is responsible for effectively administering policies & procedures that promote well-managed, well-maintained buildings including oversight of an administrative and maintenance staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervise all daily operations in accordance with the management agreement and strictly enforces all policies set by client and company.
· Develops and controls annual operating and capital expense budgets on behalf of client, monitor monthly performance in relation to that budget and explains variances.
· Review and approve all invoices related to assigned facilities.
· Ensures periodic hospital administrator, owner, and tenant visits.
· Prepare any and all reports requested by client including variance reports, financial reports, vacancy reports, and rent roll verification.
· Monitor aging reports and respond to any delinquencies in accordance with established policies.
· Review vendor contracts annually for competitiveness.
· Develop building safety/evacuation procedures and educate tenants.
· Work with APM to obtain insurance certificates from tenants and contractors.
· Ensures periodic inspection of vacant areas, recommending and initiating action to improve marketability as indicated.
· Develop a schedule for regular building operational maintenance and audit regularly for performance.
· Fully abstract all leases for accuracy and Renew tenant leases as required.
· Handles other duties as assigned.
· Provides formal supervision to individual employees within operational area.
· Recommends staff selection, advancement, corrective action and terminations.
· Monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
· Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
· Monitors and coaches staff to further develop competencies.
· Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with company values.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 3-6 Years in Commercial Office Property Management field required.
· Experience managing medical office buildings preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· IREM Certified Property Manager designation a preferred.
· BOMA Real Property Administrator designation preferred.
· State specific Real Estate Associate license required.
· CAM license preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate with and provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous response to tenants, client, vendors, and all levels of staff.
· Ability to effectively present information to small or large groups.
· Trusted to confidentially handle sensitive information.
· Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite required.
· Experience in either MRI or YARDI accounting software preferred.
· Experience utilizing Workspace, ETS or other work order tracking system.
· Experience preparing detailed annual property operating and capital budgets.
· Construction Management experience preferred.
· Lease administration experience required.
· Advanced analytical and quantitative skills required.
· Advanced knowledge of financial analysis and calculations including percentages, discounts, and commissions.
To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com
Why Work Here?BG Talent, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), provides temporary staffing for Commercial Real Estate positions from Engineers to Administrators. To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com
Your Future. Our Purpose.