We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker in Overland Park, KS, to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
Reliability and having a keen eye for detail are important assets for this position. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina for walking the buildings and grounds, climbing ladders, and using tools and equipment.
· Troubleshoot HVAC issue
· Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken doors/locks/closers, etc.
· Change light bulbs and help identify small electrical issues
· Upkeep the grounds by picking up trash, identifying landscape issues, etc.
· Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, unstopping drains, repairing leaky faucets, automatic flush valves, automatic soap dispensers, etc.
· Inspect and troubleshoot systems furniture (training provided)
· Be familiar with safety systems (e.g. fire alarm, fire pump)
· Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
· Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
· Perform event set up and tear down for classes, meetings, conferences, etc.
· Painting touch ups, small jobs as necessary
· 2-4 Years of Proven experience in building maintenance or other similar position
· Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
· Experience using hand and electrical tools
· Familiarity with technical manuals and drawings
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills
· Physical stamina and dexterity
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license
To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com
Why Work Here?BG Talent, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), provides temporary staffing for Commercial Real Estate positions from Engineers to Administrators. To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com
Your Future. Our Purpose.