Building Engineer - Commercial Real Estate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Commercial Real Estate Building Engineer*
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Engineer will also be responsible for completing work orders, grounds maintenance, painting, caulking, HVAC, plumbing, drywall, electrical and completing maintenance on buildings as needed
- The Building Engineer will perform general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds
The Building Engineer will also monitor the building operations and performance.
- Repairs, maintains, and installs machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous operations.
- Performs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, or air required for operations.
- Assists in ongoing preventive maintenance program in conjunction with other engineering and maintenance staff.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Identifies low levels in department inventory; maintains inventory including proper storage and knowledge of use.
- Assists in compliance with Hazard Communication Program, including Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), labeling, storing and handling of materials, etc.
- Assists with the identification of safety procedures, equipment and protective clothing requirements.
- Responds to work orders as directed by management.
- Assists in the application of key control policies and procedures.
- Some travel may be required.
- Regular and predictable attendance at the Company’s place of business during scheduled work hours is an essential function of this job, unless otherwise required by federal, state or leave of absence laws.
- Working knowledge of Building Automation Controls preferred.
- Periodically perform on call and overtime duties as outlined by Chief Engineer.
- Must have heavy HVAC Experience
- Must have drywall hanging experience
- Basic knowledge of computer.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Write reports and business correspondence.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Basic knowledge of machinery, electrical, plumbing, and painting disciplines.
- Journeyman’s level license or acceptable equivalent skill level of all mechanical and control systems including the following: Plumbing, HVAC, and electrical.
To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com
ConstructionView all jobs at BG Talent
Get fresh Real Estate Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.