· 2+ years of administrative experience
· Bachelor Degree a plus
· Strong computer skills using all Microsoft Office products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strategic thinker and multi-task oriented.
· Needs to be flexible, open minded, and a true team player.
· Effectively interface with sales professionals, researchers and staff members.
· Outstanding organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong computer and online research skills
· Strategic thinker and multi-task oriented
· Flexible, open minded, and a true team player
· Accurate typing speed of 50 wpm
· Works closely with property management, accounting, administration and brokerage departments in all aspects of the job
· Abstracts leases for managed properties
· Coordinates abstract and leasing files with property management for review, verifies calculations for monthly tenant charges, and upload/attach documents in Skyline
· Creates new charges for all abstracted leases, works with accounting.
· Enters new properties, units and tenants in property management software (Skyline).
· Coordinates new property entry with asset manager, accounting and property management
· Upload yearly budgets for all managed properties.
· Review scheduled charges for all properties managed. Open charges or enter new charges according to property manager approval
· Reviews and processes deals from brokers and sister company.
· Verifies all required documentation is collected with each deal
· Creates invoices for all commissions
· Sends approved commission invoices to corporate accounting department for booking and external clients for processing
· Generates, reviews and submits weekly A/R reports for both NAI Miami and sister company
· Follow up on outstanding commission invoices for both NAI Miami and sister operating company weekly
· Train new brokers on commission software
· Update and maintain spreadsheets/binders for commission agreements, properties we lease/manage/sell monthly
· Included on phone hunt group for external calls
· Acts as a backup for receptionist when she is away from desk (answering calls, signing for packages, etc.)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position.
To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com
Why Work Here?BG Talent, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), provides temporary staffing for Commercial Real Estate positions from Engineers to Administrators. To learn more about our services visit www.bg-talent.com
Your Future. Our Purpose.