Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr. Information Security Analyst to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role, you will be the lead security analyst in design and development of new security controls.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science or related field
- 10+ Years’ Experience in information security or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing security functions on network devices, appliances, and security tools
- Experience with Change Control, Third Party Compliance & Disaster Recover and Business Continuity Planning
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 67317(Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.