Certified Maintenance Technician
- Posted: 8 days ago
- $17 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
CERTIFIED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Are you ready to jump into the dynamic world of Property Management?
The Apartment Industry is booming, and the opportunities are endless! Let BGSF/ BG Multifamily, one of the largest staffing firms in the nation, assist in mapping out the best career path for you!
Working with BG Multifamily gives you access to the top Property Management Companies in the area while also allowing you to sharpen your maintenance skills!
Benefits include medical, dental, competitive WEEKLY PAY all while gaining on-site experience. Temporary, Temp to Perm & Direct Hire positions available!
OPPORTUNITY for Maintenance Technicians!
Do you have construction or renovation experience? Do you have maintenance skills? Whatever your skill set is, we have the job for you!
The ideal candidate will possess attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. You will be able to complete any/all service requests (not including HVAC).
Maintenance Job Duties
· Complete and troubleshoot common apartment service requests
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
· Light plumbing & electrical experience preferred
· Change/repair light bulbs, locks
· Must be able to install and repair appliances
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to perform pressure washing, groundskeeping, leaf blowing of breezeways and parking lots
Maintenance Job Requirements
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Ability and desire to jump in and assist with other community projects
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Own a set of basic hand tools (ex – screwdriver, channel lock/pliers, wrenches, etc)
· Power Tools A PLUS!!
· Ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
· Maintain a friendly and customer service-oriented approach to co-workers and customers
APPLY TODAY! #Work4BG
Once your application is received a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to start your journey to your career in Property Management!
Can’t wait to start your new job?! This will ensure you are first in line!
Know anyone else looking for an amazing opportunity in a multifamily career?! We reward referrals! Ask us how you can make an extra $50*!
BGSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing the same opportunities for employment to all qualified people. regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, uniform service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic which may be specified in such laws and regulations.
Real EstateView all jobs at BG Multifamily
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?