Apartment Maintenance Tech (Handyman) - $18-20/hr
- $18 to $20 Hourly
Apartment Maintenance Technician
We are looking for someone who has experience in working within the Apartment Industry as a Maintenance Technician who has the experience with running tickets. We have many Maintenance Engineers from the hospitality industry join our team as well. If you have your own tools, reliable transportation, and the ability/confidence to run ticket orders while making tenants happy- please apply today so that we can schedule a phone interview and get you moving right along this career path.
Benefits include medical, dental, and weekly pay. We are ready to start you this week, and within 2 weeks
APPLY TODAY! #Work4BG - - - > https://apply.bgmultifamily.com/46032
Maintenance Job Duties
· Complete and troubleshoot common apartment service requests
· Light plumbing & electrical experience preferred
· Change/repair light bulbs, locks
· Must be able to install and repair appliances
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to perform pressure washing, groundskeeping, leaf blowing of breezeways and parking lots
Maintenance Job Requirements
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Ability and desire to jump in and assist with other community projects
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Own a set of basic hand tools (ex – screwdriver, channel lock/pliers, wrenches, etc)
· Power Tools A PLUS!!
· Ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
· Maintain a friendly and customer service-oriented approach to co-workers and customers
Don't have the experience yet, but are wanting to jump into the career pathway? Or have you been working in the same role for some time now? If you interested in being part of an Accelerated Bootcamp where you can be train for the next skill at no cost to you- let's schedule an interview and ask us how we can make this happen for you!
Once your application is received a member of our Talent Acquisition team will call to start your journey to your career in Property Management!
Can’t wait to start your new job?! Apply on our website here: https://apply.bgmultifamily.com/46032
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Day shift.... Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person at varying properties
Know anyone else looking for an amazing opportunity in a multifamily career?! We reward referrals! Ask us how you can make an extra $50*!
BGSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing the same opportunities for employment to all qualified people. regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, uniform service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic which may be specified in such laws and regulations.
BGSF, Property ManagementFort Wayne, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.