BG Multifamily is seeking an Amenity / Social Distancing Attendant for the Apartment Industry located in the Cambridge, Waltham, Hopkinton, and Westborough areas!
This is a temporary position needed to assist the navigation of local and state re-openings, phased entrance and social distance requirements. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Manage the time/capacity/distancing at the amenities only
- Checking residents in to the amenity
- Wiping down the equipment between uses •
- Employees must stay outside of the pool area unless they are doing a cleaning
- Additional responsibilities may be required per the client job description-To be reviewed and approved by BG
- This position is not a lifeguard or pool attendant and therefore does not handle responsibilities associated with those roles
- Qualifications for the role will be discussed on a case by case basis between the client and BGRE.
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- MUST have flexible availability
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental, disability & more!
If interested, APPLY ONLINE and CALL or TEXT 617-500-8811 to discuss the opportunity!
NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS! Apply and Interview from the comfort of your own home!
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To learn more about our services visit www.bgmultifamily.com