General Manager - Leading Fitness Studio - Strength and Conditioning
- Posted: over a month ago
GENERAL MANAGER – STUDIO FITNESS
BodyFit Training – Rockridge (Oakland, CA)
Body Fit Training (BFT) is the hottest upscale fitness franchise in the US, with the most advanced group training techniques delivered in the best-equipped and most motivating fitness studio culture on the market. We've incorporated scientifically-proven strength training techniques into continually varied 50-minute sessions run by accredited coaches in a dynamic group environment. BFT is different and better, and our international success proves it! Since our founding in 2018, we’ve won numerous industry awards, and have grown to more than 300 locations globally. We’re a brand recognized for innovation, training rigor, and coaching excellence.
BFT is science-backed personal training in a community atmosphere. Our well-equipped, cutting-edge studios uses superior technology and hands-on, personalized coaching to bring elite-level periodized training to the Oakland CA area.
Partnering with the BFT Owner and the Lead Coach, General Managers (GMs) bring active and positive leadership to all aspects of the day-to-day execution of the BFT business. GMs create a first-rate member experience, from a clean and inspiring studio to a warm, personal and easy check-in, to a smooth, fun in-studio experience exceeding members’ expectations. GMs embody the culture of BFT, building lasting relationships with prospects and members, and creating ambassadors to maximize member satisfaction and retention. Success metrics are clear and aligned with this goal, including raving social media reviews, and members who can’t wait to invite their family, friends and colleagues!
Importantly, BFT GMs own meeting or exceeding studio revenue and retention goals, driving to weekly and monthly membership sales targets and leading activities in our well-proven sales and marketing plan - including community outreach, in-studio lead gen and follow-up, and member referral programs. GMs are supported by, and have access to, deep resources offered by the BFT Corporate support team.
- Fun and dynamic work environment, including free workouts!
- Sales commissions, spot and annual bonuses
- Flexible schedule options
- Fitness apparel discounts (name brands)
- Friends and family discounts
- Ongoing training and support for volunteering in the community
BodyFit is the newest and most exciting brand in the Xponential Fitness family! XPOF support more than 2400 dynamic studios across the US and internationally, providing career mobility and advancement options
General Leadership and Management
▪ An affinity and passion for functional fitness, and for improving members’ lives week after week
▪ Strong commitment to owning and improving the membership experience every day, one member at a time. This includes taking the lead on identifying, remediating and improving business practices that impede 5-star customer survey ratings and Net Promoter Scores
▪ Ability to excel in and adapt to a fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment characterized by multiple demands and pressure for timely action and results
▪Ability to operate independently in a managent role, demonstrating judgment on when to act, and when to seek input and/or involve others
▪ Professional, punctual, and reliable. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
▪ Highly trustworthy, including the ability to strictly manage BFT resources and assets and confidential information
▪ Highly organized; effective at prioritizing activities to meeting deadlines and commitments.
proficient in collecting and using data to make informed decisions
▪ Proficient with typical office computer systems and studio management software (CRM, POS etc.)
▪ Minimum 2 years of fitness membership sales, or similar recurring membership services sales. 5+ years of relevant experience preferred.
▪ Demonstrated success in generating weekly, monthly and annual sales plans and delivering consistent and predictable results
▪ Demonstrated ability to build sales teams and train team members on lead generation and conversion
People and Customer Relationship Management
▪ Ability to lead by example in a diverse workplace, creating a principled, positive culture and striving for a supportive, balanced workplace environment
▪ Ability to work effectively with co-workers, members, partners, vendors, and the public
▪ Exceptional customer relationship skills, and a strong desire to serve members on their journey
▪ Strong interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone, and via email
▪ Fluency in English. Spanish and other Bay Area languages are a plus!
▪ Strong writing and grammar skills to produce effective internal and external communications
▪ Align actions and plans with BFT owner’s daily, weekly, and monthly priorities and revenue targets
▪ Collect outstanding membership dues and resolve membership billing errors
▪ Manage staff schedule and hold team accountable for daily KPI execution
▪ Make decisions independently related to high level customer service situations
▪ Maintain top level of cleanliness and organization of the studio, resolving or raising any issues immediately
▪ Lead Membership sales, end-to-end
- Supervise, train, and develop Sales Associate team
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to deliver lead goals for the studio
- Schedule and participate in lead generation and networking events including grassroots marketing, external prospecting, community networking, and prospect follow up
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro classes. Effectively handle objections and clearly differentiate BFT and its value
- Audit sales process to ensure proper execution
- Identify areas of opportunity in the sales process and develop training curriculum to ensure improvement of team member skillsets
▪ Achieve deep proficiency in ClubReady CRM, including revenue, attendance, and retention (and other) reports
▪ Assist in hiring, managing, and training other team members as appropriate
▪ Ensure studio retail/products are stocked, and deliver accurate inventory counts
▪ Enforce BFT policies, procedures, and brand standards
▪ Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio supplies are stocked. Communicate and coordinate with vendors as appropriate.
▪ Other duties as assigned and agreed to
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
▪ Highly competitive base salary, commensurate with experience and proven performance
▪ Commission paid on individual and team sales
▪ Annual bonus, based on studio performance on key metrics
▪ Unlimited growth potential within the BodyFit Training and Xponential Fitness organizations
Powered by JazzHR
BFT - Rockridge
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?