Residential Real Estate Broker in Illinois
BEX Technology (a BEX Realty company) Springfield, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
BEX Realty is a 14-year-old technology-enabled real estate company founded in South Florida and now expanding nationally. We are now looking for a Designated Managing Broker to help us build the BEX Realty brand in Illinois.
This position is ideal for a licensed real estate MANAGING BROKER who is:
- Seeking part-time, supplemental income. This is not a full-time opportunity.
- Looking to earn extra income utilizing an active broker license and who is not currently working full-time in real estate.
- Looking for an independent, self-managed role with no set hours or sales minimums.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to learn more, please reach out for a discussion.
As the Designated Managing Broker, you will receive monthly compensation and coverage of your real estate license expenses as agreed. In return, you will assist in securing a company real estate brokerage license in Illinois and membership with REALTOR and MLS organizations as required to facilitate the company expansion.
- Must have broker level real estate license (must be able to be the Designated Managing Broker).
- Must have a clean professional license history.
- Must be eligible to join REALTOR and MLS organizations (current membership not required).
- Must consent to and pass a background check.
- 100% commission
- No sales pressure
- Monthly compensation and expense coverage eligibility as agreed