- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BEUMER Group is an international manufacturing leader in intralogistics in the fields of conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution technology. BEUMER Group offers the right solution for almost every logistic challenge. We are a family owned, intralogistics leader, where tradition and innovation go hand in hand. We are proud of what our employees create each day. Integrity, Inspiration, Quality and Teamwork!Job Description
To remain in constant contact with global suppliers and BEUMER team members to ensure timely delivery of purchased goods; as well as, identify and mitigate delivery risks. Effectively communicate with a wide variety of personnel and foster mutually beneficial professional partnerships.
- Expedite the execution of purchase orders and ensure timely delivery; including support of logistic activities.
- Document and report expediting activities to Strategic Procurement Director and Project Management
- Provide input as it relates to the project timeline and schedule
- Participate in project and procurement meetings
- Maintain a Project Procurement Plan and delivery reports
- Manage progress with suppliers; including detailed progress reports and visits, if necessary.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers across the entire supply chain
- Maintain constant communication with suppliers to identify process, product and service improvement opportunities
- Research and support supplier qualification criteria in accordance with BEUMER procedures and guidelines
- Support supplier related changes and claims management.
- Support the Field Operations Management and Site Integration teams
- May be assigned to special projects and/or required to perform other duties, as assigned
Requirements/Skills and Abilities
- BS Engineering, Business or Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience in procurement expediting, preferably in a project environment
- Experience working with project schedules and supply chains
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-driven and dedicated
- Excellent time management skills; attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Confident, articulate and professional communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities and work well under pressure with a sense of both urgency and thoroughness
- Willingness to travel
- Professional, positive, and energetic attitude; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate well to internal and external contacts, build rapport easily and foster productive business relationships
- High degree of computer literacy, including use of various software tools; experience in Word, Power Point, Excel, email / Familiarity with standard drawing applications such as Visio and CAD.
- SAP or equivalent ERP systems experience.
- SharePoint proficiency would be beneficial
- Experience in one or more of the following areas would be advantageous: project management, quality management or procurement.
Commitment Required. Ability to set and meet goals; sincere care for others; overwhelming desire to win and to be part of a winning team; ability to travel as needed.
BEUMER is an innovative company, where every employee is part of the "family". Because our employees are our most important asset, here are some of benefits we currently offer full-time employees. And by the way, no waiting period, they start when you do:
- We pay 100% of medical & dental premiums for you AND your eligible dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan with a generous match, because we care about your future
- Life Insurance is provided free for all employees
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Long-term disability (yes, we cover that too!)
BEUMER is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at BEUMER Group