Production Team Member
Better Payroll, LLC Perris, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
MUST BE AGE 21 and OVER - You will be directly involved in handling and packaging our products from the very beginning to a final sale ready unit that will directly affect the customer experience with our branded products.
Must be able to work well independently, as well as with others.
Must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of cannabis they are working with; adjusting techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality.
Must be detail oriented in order to ensure accuracy and consistency with inspected and packaged products. Must meet quality control standards as it relates to putting out finished goods
- Experience in the cannabis industry, in leadership positions, production facilities
- Able to handle the detail-oriented task with minimal supervision
Time management; employees must manage their time during work efficiently in order to meet goals while consistently producing quality products..
Must be quickly adaptable to change and open to cross training in other areas.
Must be able to work in a very fast paced production environment.
Must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by the company and the state while processing marijuana.
Employees must be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from their managers and co-workers so they can help maintain quality standards and production goals.
Competent at problem solving under pressure of production quotas.
Good time management and efficient work flow
- Assisting with all QA/QC processing on the production floor
- Gather all necessary data for the QA/QC dashboard, validate and submit reports to the QA/QC Lead or Manager
- Ensure purity, quality, and composition of raw, packaging, and final products
- Monitor the climate
- Ensure that all QA/QC Processes are being followed
- Help the R&D team collect data
- Collect data on current systems of operation
- Help train new hires - ensure that all Production team members are performing their QA tasks and are following SOP procedures.
Better Payroll, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Better Payroll, LLC