- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
Bestview International, a major importer and distributor in home décor industry, is seeking experienced and hardworking accountant in our Glenview, IL Headquarter.
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
2. Prepare monthly reconciliation and closing financial statements, working with CPA firm on quarterly and yearly closing financial reports;
3. Daily monitor A/P, A/R and inventory, weekly following up accounts collection; monthly sales tax preparation and filing;
4. Prepare, track and reconcile sales commission reports and discuss questions with sales team; analyze monthly sales activities and perform sales forecasting;
5. Prepare for quarterly financial budget for inventory and cash flow; maintain and update inventory and manage documents & recordkeeping;
6. Other admin duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting; 2 to 3 years accounting experience required; strong written and communication skills; familiar with QuickBook system; Bilingual mandarin Chinese preferred.
Compensation and benefits:
Salary plus benefits including insurance and 401K.
Please email your resume and references to: email@example.com or fax to 847-510-2686
BESTVIEW INTERNATIONAL COWhy Work Here?
Awesome working environment, a lot of room to growth, great benefit
2260 Ridge DrGlenview, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at BESTVIEW INTERNATIONAL CO