- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for review construction subcontracts, accounting related assignments, keep up-to-date on all employee and business forms, and provide support to the Project Managers and the Owners, among other administrative duties.
- Provides general office administrative duties.
- Accountable for reviewing and administering ‘construction’ contracts and change orders.
- Prepare Davis Bacon Wage, unemployment and garnishment forms.
- Assist with accounts receivable, invoicing and statements.
- Assist in onboarding new employees.
- Complete employee verifications forms (i.e. I-9, NE New Hires, One Source)
- Prepare employee weekly hours for payroll.
- Job Costing
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- (3) years of related experience, preferably in construction.
- Accounting principles.
- Basic data entry skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of appropriate software skills; QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with staff, clients,
- and the business community.
- Demonstrated creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
BESTCO SERVICESWhy Work Here?
Bestco Services has been in business for 20 years and specializes in parking lot construction and maintenance.
6405 N 134th StreetLincoln, NE
BusinessView all jobs at BESTCO SERVICES