The Sales Operations Specialist will support the Sale Operations Team to assist in Sales related activities. The role will support both new and existing customers. The Sales Operation Specialist will work cross-functionally with other Best Formulations teams including Sales, Customer Service, R&D, Quality and Operations teams to continuously improve productivity and processes to deliver highest customer service in a most efficiency way for the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Essential job functions and duties include, but are not limited, to:
- Support the day-to-day activities of Sales Operations team to ensure achievement of set service level metrics, corporate objectives and department goals.
- Work across multiple teams to identify integrations that support greater facilitation of communication and efficiency between cross-functional departments. Effectively and timely communicate with all departments.
- Support projects, timelines, identify issues and present adjustments to improve processes for our customers. Serve proactively as a problem-solving resource for the Sales Operations Team.
- Assist new and existing customers with RFQ and quotation process.
- Respond to incoming leads via phone, email, video chat or in person.
- Assist with customer inquiries, problems, and complaints.
- Coordinate the order fulfillment process with all departments to ensure smooth transactions, maintaining customer satisfaction at each step. Work efficiently and effectively, with a continued eye on quality, to ensure that sales and customer needs are met.
- Collaborate/assist with new Customer and Product onboarding.
- Assist sales team members and customer service representatives on an as needed basis.
- Research, prepare, obtain and/or analyze data/reports for management as needed.
- Assist and support with industry trade shows and events arrangement.
- Prepare reports for management as needed.
- Follows established department SOP's, cGMP regulations, and batch record instructions.
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains a safe work environment and operates in a safe manner.
- Perform other job duties related to the job, as assigned by management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or abilities required for the job:
- Create and maintain a positive impression with customers by being the liaison between the Company and the customers at all aspects.
- Proficient skills in reading, writing, and speaking in English.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills & techniques.
- Basic math skills.
- Effective planning & organizing skills; ability to handle multiple task/duties.
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of general office skills and administrative procedures, including, but not limited to: typing (min. 45-50 wpm), filing, copying, faxing, editing, and development of memos, letters, reports, and correspondence.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor, conduct, and working relationship with peers, management, employees, and other individuals that interact with this position.
- Ability to comply with Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols.
- Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities.
- Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- May require some travel to customer sites or to industry trade shows/events.
The appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position are achievable through the following combination of education, work experience and training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED Certificate; and
- 3 or more years of work experience in a fast-paced work environment in Sales or Customer Service. Project Management experience is a plus.
- Any combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS
The essential functions of this job require the employee to perform the following physical activities during the course of work:
- Communicates orally with management, employees, co-workers, vendors, suppliers, governmental compliance agencies, and the general public by telephone or in person, in one-on-one or group settings.
- Regularly uses a telephone, computer (e-mail) and fax for communication.
- Requires the essential use of hands, speech, eyesight, and hearing.
- Requires agility to operate multiple telephone lines with the use of hands and head-set.
- Lifting limitations for this position: 10-20 lbs.
- Vision requirements include close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral and depth vision, and the ability to adjust focus as needed.
- Requires incumbent to sit and operate computer for extended periods of time during course of work day, and the ability to proficiently use the computer key-board for typing.
- Noise level for this work environment is typically low to moderate.
- Periods of odoriferous environment.
Note: The Company reserves the right to modify, update, change and/or make corrections to this job description, at the sole discretion of senior management, at any time during the employees employment term, at the sole discretion of management.