Pay: $15.01/hr + we offer health/dental/vision/life insurance
W2 contract with a 6+ month duration
BEPC is looking for a Warehouse Operator with OSHA approved forklift training and experience with chemical spill procedures or hazmat knowledge.
High School Diploma or GED
OSHA approved forklift training
Knowledge and Skills:
DOT Rules and Regulations
Safety Data Sheets
Chemical Spill procedures
Effective oral and written communication skills
Material handling equipment (Forklifts, pallet jacks)
- Perform system updates. Daily order entry, distribution, deducting, returning components, ensuring accuracy of component inventory.
- Problem investigation/resolution. Track history of container receipt, movement, removal from system.
- Reconcile audit findings. Trace path of incoming packages for customers. Recognize and solve problems with inventory and orders.
- Transportation related duties including data entry of log info, data analysis, maintenance of company Driver records, keeping of weekly mileage info for tax and IFTA reporting. Handles expedite scheduling and re-routing for absences.
- Perform the receiving and systems-load functions
- Pull, move, and put away material
- Perform quality testing and reporting on packaging components
- Load and unload trucks
- Record and communicate deviations for further corrective action.
- Participate in internal/external audits.
Why Work Here?The BEST place to work!
Great Benefits and Opportunity for Growth